Industry: Managed Services Provider/Vendor Management Solution
The Account Coordinator (AC) will provide first level direct support to the Program Team, Client End Users and Vendors. The AC will support the administrative functions needed to manage the daily requisition management and on/offboarding of labor fills for the client using the client’s Vendor Management System (VMS) and acting as the Managed Service Provider (MSP). The AC will also be tasked with running scheduled reports, maintaining integrations and supporting maintenance tasks related to time and process approvals. The AC may at times run the day-to-day account operations and client operations in the absence of the Account Manager, or other Account Coordinators. He/she will be responsible for the understanding of all account service lines and how the client utilizes each unique line of service. 5-10% travel.
- Builds and maintains professional relationships with Hiring Managers within the client’s organization
- Build strong relationships with Supplier partners
- Network within Monument Consulting Account Management and other departments
- Focus on continuous improvement of daily service and delivery to all end users (Client, Monument and Supplier)
- Ensure client needs and performance requirements are met through the following of consistent, efficient, and effective processes
- Understand and drive back end account processes (timesheets, reminders, and required reports)
- Update and maintain account documents (handbooks, SOPs, training decks)
- Responds to and resolves user issues (supplier, buyer, Monument).
- Ensure compliance with client procurement policies, guidelines, and processes
- Perform and track Worker and Supplier audits
- Understand and support basic VMS and Account processes
- Complete work in a way as to support and exceed expected Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Cultivate a solid working relationship with our vendor partners, creating an environment of shared trust and innovation
- 0-2+ years Professional Experience and 0-1 years MSP-VMS experience
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with and basic skills with Microsoft Office