Location: Richmond, VA preferable, but Remote is an option.
The Reporting & Analytics Manager is responsible for overseeing a team of analysts that are responsible for developing and delivering effective reporting to clients. He/she will also drive strategic initiative items and the road map of the Reporting & Analytics group. The manager helps maintain relationships between the internal Account Management team and Reporting & Analytics. The Reporting & Analytics manager will also act as a coach and mentor his / her team with respect to approaching analytics and finding stories / actionable items to help our client’s programs perform better. He / she should also be comfortable in utilizing BI software to perform analytics. The manager will also ensure that SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures), training materials, policies and procedures are kept up to date.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain departments policies and procedures
- Ensure that ServiceNow queue is being worked and deliverables delivered on time from team
- Act as thought leader on how deliverables can be automated / further streamlined or enhanced.
- As needed, coordinate changes of EDW with outside vendor
- Assist with creation of data-based integrations with client systems
- Support and help implement new projects
- Manage and execute internal meetings revolving around Account Management and Project Implementation
- Ensure that department’s SLA’s are met on a consistent basis
- Utilize ServiceNow to manage, monitor and track all reporting requests
- Manage and execute external meetings with current and prospective clients
- Support all aspects of the report offering for associated client accounts
- Support Business Development reporting for prospective RFP’s
- Support internal Executive and C-Suite level reporting
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5+ years in Reporting and / or Analytics space
- 3+ years of team supervision or management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, Finance, Mathematics, Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics or related field preferred
- 3+ years SQL experience
- Expert Microsoft Excel experience
- Business Intelligence software familiarity
- Familiarity of data warehouse and ETL processes
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Previous experience in analytics, business intelligence, or other related field
- Previous experience in the contingent labor or staffing industries is a plus.
- Experience w/ Vendor Management Systems a plus, but not required
- Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail